Pages

Labels

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

OT for da 1st time..





Assalamualaikum..

i woke up late this morning..blame da super-sleepy-toplexil which i took last night!
unfortunately, i suddenly realized that, "it's my turn in the kitchen today !"..

finished at about 8.30 am, i started blaming myself for being late as i gave my word to husna,da day before , that we are going to da OT at 8.30 am today..sorry dear..

i pushed myself to step on da ground neglecting my aku-tengah-demam-ni-feeling as i was obviously excited to enter da OT for da 1st time after 4 weeks in EnT round..hoho

heading to da university's surgery hospital, i was totally a-walk-for-nothing-girl..yeah i forgot to bring da kerneh(student' id) neither da log book which are needed to be given before entering da OTs section..

~owh,i'm not usually that clumsy!

after realizing that i brought none of them, husna suggested both of us to head to da outpatient clinic..yosh~
i left da OTs with full of tears in my heart..kuciwa hatiku~.. but then we met mimi n wanie who then told us to enter the OTs and just show our shoes instead of da log bog or kerneh..hoho,how simple it was..







2 sugeons (blue), 4 nurses (blueblack),1 anaesthetist (green)..heheh




witnessed an ice-cream like mass in da nasal cavity being removed, followed by myringoplasty and tonsillectomy was frankly superr duper interesting..i'm a freshie,ahaha...

in da middle of da third operation which was tonsillectomy,i suddenly had a feeling of nausea..da bloody operation somehow synergized my headache which was already given by da hyperpyrexia i had since yesterday..plus,i was sitting in a short distance to da surgeon..yeah,it was pretty close to da blood!then one of my classmates told me to go outside to get some fresh air..

so,there was i standing outside da OT helping myself to overcome da feeling of fainting when suddenly an egyptian girl who i beleived, stood across me while in da OT brought herself to where i was standing..having da same feeling like me i guessed..

i approached her trying to be friendly..started with introducing myself and asked her name,i then shamelessly told her that my head was spinnig..she smiled and told me that she had da same thing..hoho..aku dah agak dah..


thought of making da chat longer,i suddenly noticed that both of her eyes were moving upward uncontrolled..omg,she's going to fa~..unfinished thought was confirmed with da 'gedebuk sound' on da ground with me do nothing as everything was happened in a single tick! and me, myself was trying to stand properly camne aku nak support badan kau,dahla kau potong turn aku yang nak pengsan dulu~ ..ahah..but,still i tried to hold her head after all before 2 'makcik arab' took her to a room..then i entered da OT back,wondering if i might faint by myownself..


that was my 2nd time to see someone fainted with my both eyes after seeing ayah fainted during his hypoglycemic stage last hols..huhu..rindu ayah~


we finished at about 10.30 am before da tosillectomy was completed as we have to rush to da lecture room for ophtalmology lecture.. 11.30am- heading to da outpatient clinic to see some cilinical cases..started with acute otitis media,adenoid face,tonsillitis,earwash,tonsillitis and bla..bla..bla....30 minutes was being spent there before the next lecture which would be on 12 pm till 4 pm..pack schedule wasn't it??


let's da pics tell u more ~















3 comments:

Khairunnisa Ithnain said...

kak ikaa!!! wah bestnyer..... da mcm life seorang doc lak... xsbrnyer nk msuk 4th year... anyway, doakan nisa ea... exam xlme lg... kak ika jgn pengsan2 plak pas ni.. kena kuat.. hohohoho~~

iek@fz said...

ahaha..
ni pun bru tengok2 je da nak pengsan,blum buat lagi kan..hehe..


well nisa, al da best!bitaufik wan najah..:P

Anonymous said...

salam ziarah......:)